1-3 October 2022 @Woolgoolga on the Coffs Coast
We have a new look NSWWA series kicking off with the Woolgoolga Wave Classic 1-3 Oct so register NOW.
So what’s new?
· Only 3 events this year – Woolgoolga, Wanda and Gerroa
· Greater emphasis on bringing people into our awesome sport with flat water beginner lessons in the mornings for kids, partners and mates
· Entry level wavesailing coaching from national champions for intermediates
· Lots of freesailing/expression session and then 4 person final at Woolgoolga and Wanda to reduce judging time
· An East Coast and Australian titles man on man format at Gerroa for those that enjoy competition
· A prize for everyone at each event
We have 2 team houses booked for Woolgoolga so text Finky on 0415 465 902 if you want to reserve a room or spot on the floor etc
More membership info and EARLY BIRD discount available until 11th Sep(Extended until 16th Sept!!) at https://nswwavesailing.org/membership/
Yes wing dingers are welcome J
The 2022 Woolgoolga Wave Classic EARLY BIRD is open for registration. The event is only 4 weeks away so register here now!
For those who are new to Woolgoolga, it’s a top spot with:
- a safe lagoon for kids, partners and mate to learn to windsurf on the beginner gear we are supplying
- you will often see whales breaching as they head south
- awesome Indian restaurants and yes a heap of us plan to head to the best restaurant on Friday night 30th Sep
Plus we will be:
- enjoying a huge BBQ, fine wine and beer at the team house on Saturday night
- Sunday night we will head to the local Woolgoolga Seaview Tavern to watch the NRL grand final
- Giving out $50 x 15 SurfFX vouchers plus a lot more prizes