The NSW Wavesailing Association have released the official rules and procedures for the 2020/21 Summer Wavesailing Series.
- East Coast Titles to count towards overall ranking
- Competitors to drop worst result
- Where events are incomplete, positions are to be assigned based on results in completed rounds, with points to be shared in event of equal placings
- Non-attendance of event means zero points
- Attendees at no-result events to be awarded 100 points
- Events cancelled in advanced not to count towards season rankings or dropped event
- Rules clarify tie-breaking procedure for competitors finishing season on equal points
- Competitors may compete in multiple divisions subject to meeting conditions, but may only be awarded end-of-season placing in one
- Head judge has authority on most competition-day decisions
- If heat abandoned due to poor conditions the entire heat will be re-sailed
- If heat abandoned due to other reasons only remaining time of heat will be re-sailed unless sailing conditions have substantially changed since heat abandonment
- NSWWA committee retains discretionary powers to modify system at any time.
The full document outlining all rules and procedures can be downloaded below.
Severne East Coast Titles 2022-23$30.00 – $100.00
Season Free-sail, Social & Party Pass$25.00