17-21 November 2017
Only 5 days until the 2017 Severne Australian Wavesailing titles and 2nd NSWWA event kicks off and man does the forecast look good! We have some waves and Nor’easters lined up all week for some lip smacking FUN.
It is great to hear we have good sized contingents joining us from Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia too!
All registrations need to be made by Thu 16th Nov at 5pm so that the draw can be made for a possible 11am start on Fri 17th Nov!
10am in the main Gerroa 7 mile beach carpark just over the Bridge next to the Caravan Park. Plug 200 Crooked River Road, Gerroa, NSW, 2534 into your GPS
- Bring a 3/2 steamer, as much as water temps are nice now, a Southerly can bring it down quickly.
- Be prepared to party, the Fishoes staff have been forewarned that we are on our way! 2 dinners will be provided (included in your rego).
- Bring your gear for the Spanish Fiesta themed party (think bulls, bull runners, flamenco dancers or simply something red!).
- Include a 4m sail in your quiver! Yes Gerroa winds have a history of kicking in hard in November. Ahh the joy 🙂
- Team house, we still have some spaces available in our house on Burke Parade, Gerroa if you want to book a bed or room or even a camp site! Just contact Waz.
Any questions? Then drop an email to our revered contest director Warren “Wazza 1knot” Holder on firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Australian Wavesailing Titles Sponsor
Thanks to Natural Necessity in providing their jet ski for safety support on beach and also the kind offer of 15% off purchases in store (some exclusions do apply) for members